TERMS & CONDITIONS
THIS PAGE CONTAINS THE TERMS & CONDITIONS. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY PRIOR TO ORDERING YOUR STORK. YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT BY ORDERING ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- This is a rental service; all signs and accessories are the property of Mama and Me Storks LLC.
Payment is required at the time of order to confirm and hold your date. Prices start at $65.00.
In the event of a damaged or missing sign, the renter is the responsible party for the replacement of the damaged or missing item (see individual prices below).
STORK FEET – $125.00
COMPLETE STORK – $330.00
BUNDLE BACKER – $19.00
- For the safety of everyone, especially children, please DO NOT allow anyone to play on or around the stork sign, sibling sign, or pet sign. Our display items will not safely support the weight of a child or adult leaning, sitting, or playing on it.
PLEASE DO NOT REARRANGE THE DISPLAY OR MOVE ANY ITEMS.
Please do not throw the stork display items in the garbage, or vandalize the signs. Even if you do not like the display gift given, these items are the property of Mama and Me Storks, LLC.
Please make sure that your lawn is mowed prior to the yard display installation. Damage can occur from flying debris from lawnmowers and weed whipping.
Make sure that all dogs are locked up prior to our arrival. As much as we love dogs, dogs don’t always love us. For the safety of everyone, please keep your pet in a safe area while we deliver a memorable moment for you.
Do not attach balloons to any part of the stork. The sun could cause the balloon to melt on the stork.
- Rush orders and same-day deliveries will be accommodated with the following conditions: Based on available inventory, a rush fee of $25.00 in addition to standard delivery fees, and orders placed within the 24-hour mark are not guaranteed.
- All stork rentals include advertising for Mama and Me Storks, LLC. This may NOT be removed.
- We reserve the right to photograph the property in which the stork rental is placed and use it for marketing on our website, Facebook, Instagram accounts, or any other purposes.
Service will include the delivery and set up of your stork, sibling, or pet display, including the takedown.
- We cannot install a stork within an apartment complex or a private commercial space.
You are encouraged to pose next to the stork to take photographs of your memorable moment. However, please do not move any of the displays while doing so.
- Mama and Me Storks, LLC, and all representatives are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person or personal property and the removal of any rental. This includes but is not limited to damage to the grass from stakes, and underground sprinkler systems.
- By booking, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the owners and employees of Mama and Me Storks, LLC from all liability and claims for any and all losses, penalties, settlement costs, damage or injury to person or property, and/or other charges arising from or assumed to have arisen from your Mama and Me Stork rental. This includes any damage to homeowner property regardless of whether the recipient was aware or personally scheduled the booking.
- We cannot make any guarantees of the stork placement in the front yard. We will do our absolute best to place it in an area that is safe and provides the best photo opportunity for such a memorable moment.
If you have an HOA, please make sure that you are able to have the yard sign displayed in your yard.
- Mama and Me Storks, LLC is not responsible for local ordinance violations, HOA ordinance violations, or landlord violations. Please check with your local city/township/HOA/landlords for any local ordinances in relation to yard card displays.
- If you have a lawn crew coming, please arrange for them to come before we set up.
We cannot stake in rocks or artificial grass. We define a “lawn” as an area of soil-covered land planted with grass.
Cancellations and Refunds
- We understand that life happens. If you must cancel your reservation, you must do so within 24 – hours of the installation for a FULL refund. If you contact us after the 24-hour window, you will receive a 50% refund or have the choice to reschedule at the next available date (depending on the availability of storks).
- In the chance of inclement weather, high winds, lightning or ice storms, you will receive a FULL refund if we cannot set up the display.
- You will not receive a refund if the wrong address is given to us and we could not reach the purchaser or surprised party, the homeowner prevented or requested us from setting up, and/or the homeowner had an animal that prevented us from placing up the signs, being denied access to a gated community, or any other circumstances that prevent us from setting up the stork.